Since its inception, Oak Meadow’s Annual Fund has contributed over $1M to Oak Meadow’s operating funds.
Annual giving touches every child through classroom enrichment programs, materials, and curriculum initiatives, in addition to tuition assistance for deserving students. It also helps to support faculty and staff professional development and to make improvements to facilities, playgrounds and community spaces.
Your Annual Fund gifts have made a real impact by:
- Funding programs for social-emotional learning (SEL), including work with an SEL consultant.
- Increasing funding for professional development to equip our teachers with the most up-to-date practices and tools.
- Continuing strong support for the arts and nature at a time when many schools are cutting back or eliminating these programs.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the success of the 2021-2022 Oak Meadow School Annual Fund.
Every gift, regardless of size, makes a difference and demonstrates our community support for Oak Meadow. Having a resounding level of Annual Fund participation by the Oak Meadow community improves the School’s grant application eligibility.
Ways to Give:
Donate by Mail — Download the PDF
Donate Online to:
- Make a One-time Donation
- Schedule Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Giving
- Make an Honorary or Memorial Gift
Corporate Giving and Employer Matching Programs- Generosity at Work. You + Your Work.
- Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. Even if you’ve retired, you may still be able to take advantage of these programs: gifts from retirees and spouses often qualify for a match.
- Please take advantage of these programs. It’s like free money for your top charitable causes – Make Oak Meadow School one of them!