We invite parents to visit our school in order to learn more about our academic program, educational philosophy, school community and culture. A classroom observation for parents is incorporated into the tour.
We offer the following programs:
- Beginners – for toddlers who are 15 months old and older
- Children’s House – for children who are 3 years or older by September 1st
- Lower Elementary – for children entering grades 1 – 3
- Upper Elementary – for children entering grades 4 – 6
- Middle School – for children entering grades 7-8
2. Submit Application Materials
Oak Meadow School uses an online application – click the appropriate button below.
3. Student Visit and Parent Conversation
Beginners and Children’s House
Following the submission and review of the application and applicable evaluation forms, a 30-minute student visit will be scheduled with the Director of Enrollment Management. The student visit gives your child an opportunity to experience the classroom environment and allows for assessment of your child’s developmental readiness for our classroom environment. The parent conversation provides an opportunity for us to learn more about your child, your expectations, and also provides you an opportunity to learn more about our program. Any decision-making parent is required to participate in this meeting, which typically lasts for 30-45 minutes.
Children must be 15 months old to start in our Beginner’s program; children must be 3 years old by September 1st to be eligible for admission to our Children’s House program.
Elementary and Middle School
- Classroom Visit for Student Applicants – Once the application, transcripts, and applicable evaluations and documentation have been submitted and reviewed, a classroom visit is scheduled to provide an opportunity for prospective students to experience a day in our Montessori classrooms.
Note: Please complete the Student Visit Form prior to the day of the student visit.
- Parent Conversation – After your child’s classroom visit, a parent conversation will take place with the Director of Enrollment Management. This is an opportunity for you to share important characteristics of your child, and for you to learn more about Oak Meadow. Any decision-making parent is required to participate in this meeting, which typically lasts for 30-45 minutes.
Admission notifications are mailed throughout the spring on a rolling basis as openings are available.
Please contact the Admission Office if you are seeking a mid-year admission for the 2019-2020 school year.
Oak Meadow School
Office of Admission
2 Old Pickard Lane
Littleton, MA 01460
Tel: 978-486-9874 x226