Oak Meadow invites you and your family to join us on Sunday, November 3 from 1:00 to 3:00pm for our Fall Open House.
Discover a place where your child will love learning – you will too!
Since 1977, Oak Meadow School has been creating a diverse community of passionate learners with strong roots in the Montessori philosophy. At Oak Meadow, parents partner with their child’s teachers and develop strong connections with like-minded families. Oak Meadow School serves children from 15 months thru grade 8 from over 30 communities.
At our Open House, you and your family will be able to:
- learn about the difference a Montessori education makes. Get to know our faculty, their role in the classroom environment, and how the combination of a diverse classroom community and the beautiful Montessori materials transforms the learning experience.
- enjoy a tour of our beautiful campus with an OMS parent, student or graduate. See the spaces and meet the talented faculty that inspire students to discover a sense of awe and accomplishment through art, music, drama, physical education, Spanish, nature and STEM
- engage with staff to learn about our enrichment programs (during the school year and summer) and the application process
Following the Open House, join us for a Classroom Observation and an in-depth look at our academic program. Get answers to these questions, and more!
- What distinguishes Oak Meadow classroom instruction?
- What does success look like for each student?
- What is different about being a learner at Oak Meadow?
- What characteristics define the Oak Meadow community?
Classroom observation dates:
Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 9:00 – 10:30am
Thursday, Dec. 5 from 9:00 – 10:30am
Can’t make it to the Open House or one of the Observation Days? Click here to schedule a private tour.