We invite parents to visit our school in order to learn more about our academic program, educational philosophy, school community and culture. A classroom observation for parents is incorporated into the tour.
We offer the following programs:
- Beginners – for toddlers who are 15 months old and older
- Children’s House – for children who are 3 years or older by September 1st
- Lower Elementary – for children entering grades 1 – 3
- Upper Elementary – for children entering grades 4 – 6
- Middle School – for children entering grades 7-8
2. Submit Application Materials
Oak Meadow School uses an online application – click the appropriate button below.
Beginners and Children’s House
Following the submission and review of the application and applicable evaluation forms, a parent/child interview will be scheduled with the Director of Enrollment Management. This observational interview provides an opportunity to learn more about your child, as well as parent expectations, and also allows for assessment of your child’s developmental readiness for our classroom environment.
Children must be 15 months old to start in our Beginner’s program; children must be 3 years old by September 1st to be eligible for admission to our Children’s House program.
Elementary and Middle School
- Classroom Visit for Student Applicants – Once the application, transcripts, and applicable evaluations and documentation have been submitted and reviewed, a classroom visit is scheduled to provide an opportunity for prospective students to experience a day in our Montessori classrooms.
Note: Please complete the Student Visit Form prior to the day of the student visit.
- Parent Interview – After your child’s classroom visit, a parent interview will be held with the Director of Enrollment Management. This is an opportunity for you to share important characteristics of your child, and for you to learn more about Oak Meadow.
Admission notifications are mailed throughout the spring on a rolling basis as openings are available.
Please contact the Admission Office if you are seeking a mid-year admission for the 2018-2019 school year.
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are now being accepted.
Oak Meadow School
Office of Admission
2 Old Pickard Lane
Littleton, MA 01460
Tel: 978-486-9874 x226