Before & After Care
Oak Meadow has a commitment to uphold the highest standard of health and safety protocols in Before Care and After Care. Necessarily, there will be a number of changes for this school year. Be assured that we are committed to the health and safety of our students in Before and After Care.
- Before care is only available for Upper Elementary and Middle School.
- After care is available Monday through Thursday, from 3:30-5:30pm for all program levels. (After care is not available on early dismissal Friday.)
- Before Care and After Care begin Monday, September 21.
- Students will stay within their assigned groups/pods and have Before and After Care with a designated staff member, in their assigned classroom (when not outdoors).
- Before and After Care will be held outside whenever possible, weather permitting.
- The charges for Before and After Care reflect an increase in staffing, necessary to keep students in small groups that do not cross mix.
- Pre-registration will be required for Before Care and After Care, and will be done in three sessions for the first half of the school year. Pre-registration is necessary in order to plan for staffing.
Session 1: Monday, Sep. 21 – Friday, Oct. 30, register by Aug. 7
Session 2: Monday, Nov. 2 – Tuesday, Nov. 24, register by Oct. 21
Session 3: Monday, Nov. 30 – Friday, Dec. 18, register by Nov. 20
Questions? Please contact Director of Auxillary Programs Antonella Fuchser.