We invite parents to visit our school in order to learn more about our academic program, educational philosophy, school community and culture.
We offer the following programs:
- Beginners – for toddlers who are 15 months old and older
- Children’s House – for children who are 3 years or older by September 1st
- Lower Elementary – for children entering grades 1 – 3
- Upper Elementary – for children entering grades 4 – 6
- Middle School – for children entering grades 7-8
2. Submit Application Materials
Download, complete and submit your application with the $75 application fee to the Admission Office to begin the admission process.
If your child is currently enrolled in a school or daycare, download and complete the release form.
TEACHER EVALUATION FORM
If your child is currently enrolled in a school or daycare, their teacher or daycare provider must submit a Teacher Evaluation Form, which is confidential and should be returned directly to the Admissions Office by your child’s teacher.
If your child has undergone a professional evaluation (e.g. speech, hearing, or neuropsychological), please submit any documentation provided following that evaluation to the Office of Admission at Oak Meadow School.
If you are applying for a mid-year admission to the 2017-18 school year, click here.
If you are applying for admission to the 2018-19 school year, then Oak Meadow School uses the SAO (Standard Application Online) for the application process. Click below to create or sign back into your Parent/Guardian Account.
Beginners and Children’s House
Following the submission of the application and applicable evaluation forms, a parent/child interview will be scheduled with the Director of Admission. This observational interview provides an opportunity to learn more about your child, as well as parent expectations, and also allows for assessment of your child’s developmental readiness for our classroom environment.
Children must be 15 months old to be eligible for admission to our Beginner’s program; children must be 3 years old by September 1st to be eligible for admission to our Children’s House program.
Elementary and Middle School
- Classroom Visit for Student Applicants – Once the application, transcripts, and applicable evaluations and documentation have been submitted, a classroom visit is scheduled to provide an opportunity for prospective students to experience a day in our Montessori classrooms.
- Parent Interview – After your child’s classroom visit, a parent interview will be held with the Director of Admission. This is an opportunity for you to share important characteristics of your child, and for you to learn more about Oak Meadow.
Applications must be submitted by January 31 in order to be considered with our primary pool of applicants. Those received after that date will be considered if space is available, or for our wait-list. Offers of admission are mailed out beginning March 10 for the following school year. Admission notifications continue throughout the spring on a rolling basis as openings are available.